We’re looking for an experienced SDR (Sales Development Representative) that has fluent written and conversational English to help us scale up each stage of our sales funnel, especially outbound activity, appointment setting, follow-ups, and lead nurturing.
You’ll be working directly with the founder and marketing team to help automate top of funnel lead generation, intelligent email campaigns through sequencing, social media monitoring, and engagement in addition to engaging directly with leads via email, phone, and social media.
You must be incredibly organized and know how to plan your day to ensure existing leads are always kept organized and engaged while continuing to generate new ones.
Your main tasks will include, but are not limited to...
- Generating and qualifying inbound and outbound leads from multiple sources
- Generating qualified Sales Pipeline over the phone, email, and social platforms
- Scheduling sales presentations and demos
- Effectively deliver the vision and value of Natural Links in a quick and decisive manner to gain interest from prospects
- Holding intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Making sure and taking responsibility to meet or exceed individual and team quota
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Learning and understanding how a company works, its place in the industry
- Identify and execute opportunities in targeted accounts
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have experience working in a global and remote team
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a B2B company
- Solid understanding of sales funnel and possible lead channels
- Experience using Sales Automation tools to track email, phone, social media engagement
- Experience generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQL)
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Experience making Outbound dials
- Experience scheduling Discovery calls
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- SEO or Digital Marketing expertise
In addition to practical skills, all successful applicants are:
- With exceptional communication skills
- Capable of taking direction
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Flexible working hours
- Fully result-oriented work mode with no micro-management
- Ability to grow to work with more products and services the company currently develops
- Full support of any working needs including educational materials and documentation
Interested? Apply now and provide your CV and share why you might be the right candidate.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.